Why use a Drop-In instead of Multiple Frac Tanks?
For decades frac tanks have served as mobile water storage tanks.
A frac tank’s design makes it a useful storage tank but hinders its effectiveness as process equipment.
By combining a UniPure Drop-In with an open top frac tank we;
- multiply the effective settling area in the tank,
- control the flow paths thru the tank,
- direct the settled solids to a desludge pump,
- give one frac tank the ability to treat at least 250 gpm.
The combination lets a UniPure Drop-In and an open top frac tank do the work of at least four (4) frac tanks and still produces cleaner effluent.
This translates to:
- fewer truck trips to your site,
- at least a 75% space savings for solids/liquid separation equipment,
- at least 75% less interconnecting piping & wiring to install,
- at least 75% less cleaning during demob.
If time and money are important considerations for your project then using a UniPure Drop-In Clarifier will be the better rental option.
One UniPure Drop-In combined with an open top frac tank equals the treatment capacity of at least four frac tanks
Frac tanks set up in parallel to serve as clarifiers
Why use 14 tanks when you only need 3 clarifiers?